Free Form® Epoxy Dough is mixed 1A:1B by volume.
Free Form® Putty is pressed over a cured Rebound® 40 rubber mold.
Strong enough to stand on, yet light enough to hold in one hand, this support shell (weighing 6 lbs. / 2.7kgs.) will offer years of easy-to-handle service.
Free Form® Epoxy Putty can be used as a filleting material in epoxy tooling.
Features that make Free Form® different from other epoxy putties include;
• Mixed Free Form Putty has an ultra-low density of 0.45. That means that cured material is extremely lightweight, yet cured Free Form® is very strong
• 1A:1B by volume mix ratio – Many “tooling” putties that are available have a “by weight” mix ratio, which makes them inconvenient for some applications.
• Uniform Consistency – Free Form® mixes easily compared to other epoxy putties. It does not crumble in your hand.
• Low Odor – unlike other epoxy putties, there is almost no odor with this product.
• Easy Clean Up – Soap and water will remove this product from most surfaces.
• Post Finishing – Cured putty can be drilled, sanded, etc. It readily accepts acrylic paints.
Free Form® Putty is pressed into a Rebound® 40 rubber mold of a decorative shield.