Spray urethane or silicone rubber for making molds of any original model.
Spray urethane plastic to make fast, strong mother molds or castings.
Spray urethane plastic to coat styrofoam for theming & special effects.
Spray rigid foam for making fast lightweight castings (see foam rock above) or special effects.
Overview - What Is It & What Can You Do?
• EZ~Spray® 45 Urethane Rubber - For making sprayed rubber molds used to cast concrete, plaster, wax, etc. Surface preparation (applying sealing agent + release agent) required.
• EZ~Spray® Silicone Rubber - For making fast sprayed rubber molds that have the best release properties for production casting of resins, plaster, etc. Minimal surface preparation required.
• EZ~Spray® Urethane Plastic - For spraying over cured rubber molds to make fast support shells / mother molds. Plastic can also be sprayed into rubber molds to make fast, lightweight castings.
• EZ~Spray® Rigid Foam - Make lightweight castings, create special effects or use for lightweight reinforcement.
• StyroCoat® Styrofoam Coating - Coat large areas of styrofoam quickly with a plastic that is impact resistant and flame rated. Can then be sanded, primed and painted. Great for creating themed environments, theater and movie special effects.
EZ~Spray® Junior Advantages
• Lower Cost (In The Short-Run) - No "up front" expense to buy a spray machine ($18,000 and up).
• Convenient and easy to use - If you have a compressor, you can spray rubber, plastic or foam. Bring EZ~Spray Junior to any job site.
• Time & Labor Savings - No Cleaning & No Maintenance