Formerly known as NeoRomantic Sculpture & Mold making by Jeffree Olshan. Since 1973, J. Ashi Olshan, award-winning realistic sculptor, who had his work in the Clinton White House, has been professionally performing all the services listed below at his studios and on location. In addition, Ashi is also a (self) patented inventor and published author.
- Ashi prides himself on his ability to capture excellent, dramatically realistic portraits of people and pets.
- Fine and commercial sculpted art – personal and commissioned
- Mold making - all rubbers, resins, and gypsum products
- Castings in all materials: Resins • Concrete • Gypsum • Rubber
- Faux finishing - Various materials used to create The Art of Illusion
- Body casting - Safe and effective ways to do it
- Product development - For inventions and Collector car restoration parts
- Instruction - Sculpting and mold making, privately and at universities: Workshops, Classes, one-on-one hands-on instruction.
919 Pacific Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Tel: (707) 280-3823
- E-Mail: email@example.com