Free Form® SCULPT® is a two part epoxy clay that is easy to sculpt with precision using tools or shape by hand. SCULPT® offers the following advantages:
- Easy to Use – Mix Parts A & B in equal amounts, apply and shape.
- User Friendly & Non-Carcinogenic – Low Odor and Crystalline Silica Free.
- Versatile – Working time is a long 1.5 hours during which time the putty goes through 4 transitional phases and each offers new sculpting possibility. SCULPT® has an ultra-fine particle size that gives the user the ability to sculpt finer detail with better precision.
- Infinite Color Possibility - Sculpt is easy to color using SO-Strong® color tints.
- SCULPT® is easy to extrude or roll out with no loss of material integrity. Putty will hold vertical surfaces without slumping.
- Adhesive - SCULPT® will bond to many surfaces and adding new putty to cured putty is easy. Cured material can be sanded, painted and more.
- Detailer is a low viscosity liquid that makes adding details and detail effects to the surface of Free Form Sculpt® Epoxy Putty easy.
- Control and Precision - Detailer® liquid gives you better control with more precision which allows you to quickly integrate dynamic strokes, fine lines, minute, and repeating texture details (such as hair, fur, or feathering).