Rotationally casting your parts can translate into BIG savings. Lower cost, much lighter weight and a perfect 3-dimensional look for your castings are all good reasons to tune in as Milo shows you tips and best practices for rotational casting success!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- TO ROTOCAST OR NOT TO ROTOCAST - Why Some Pieces Lend Themselves To Rotocasting And Some Do Not
- IMPORTANCE OF MOLD DESIGN - Rotocasting By Machine Or Hand
- MOLD MATERIAL CHOICES - Pour On, Brush-On Or Cavity Pour Mold Is Determined By The Original Model, Mold Design And Desired Finish Of Castings
- CASTING MATERIAL CHOICES - Gradual Cure Vs. Snap Cure Materials Not All Resins Are Made For Rotocasting
- FILLERS / FINISHES - Using Fillers And Powders For Different Finishing Effects And Also Adding Weight
- MATERIAL HANDLING - Thin Layers Vs. Thick Layers Make The Pot Life & Viscosity Work For You How To Minimize Material Waste
- BACKFILLING HOLLOW CASTINGS - Foam Vs. Resin Options - Keep It Light Or Adding Weight
- & So Much More!