Greg Schrantz is a Make-Up Effects Professional with 12+ years of on-the-job experience creating Hollywood caliber skin effects for movies, stage, medical simulation and other applications. He was featured as a contestant on the effects TV show “Face Off” and continues to consult on a variety of effects projects. In this YouTube Mold Making and Casting Live Event, Greg will demonstrate basic techniques for making fast, hyper-realistic wounds, slashes, etc. directly to the skin as well as applying pre-made wounds and appliances. Greg will share his tips and tricks for layering, coloring and more. Your questions are always welcome throughout the presentation.
What You Will Learn:
- The Difference Between Latex & Silicone
- Tricks For Pigmenting Your Silicone
- How To Apply Silicone Directly To The Skin
- Making And Casting Into A Wound Plate
- Applying Pre-Made Wounds (Generic Prosthetics)
- How To Paint Pre-Made Wounds After Application
- Finishing Your Look With Ultimate Blood
& So much More!