Ernie Dojack has been a part of Smooth-On’s Concrete Division for 10 years, specializing in mold making and casting techniques for the Precast, Stone Veneer and Decorative Concrete Industries.
In this YouTube Mold Making and Casting Live™ Event, Ernie will demonstrate how to easily make a VytaFlex urethane rubber mold of a wood model which can be used for production casting of concrete. He will cast concrete and demonstrate finishing techniques to create faux wood stepping stones using Buddy Rhodes Concrete Products.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Choosing The Right Rubber For Making Production Molds For Concrete
- How To Properly Prepare A Wooden Model Before Making A Mold With Urethane Rubber
- Proper Mold Making Techniques For Pouring A Vytaflex Urethane Block Mold
- Proper Techniques For Recreating Detail From Wood And Other Surfaces In Concrete Castings.
- The Difference Between Integral And Topical Color Options For Concrete.
- How To Mix And Pour A Self-Consolidating Concrete Mix With Buddy Rhodes GFRC Blended Mix
- Applying Buddy Rhodes Glazes For Finishing Touches
- Intro To Concrete Sealers – When They Are Needed And How To Apply
& So Much More!