In this YouTube Mold Making and Casting Live™ Presentation, Milo will demonstrate what it takes to successfully plan, design and make brush-on molds. He will show best practices of how and where to incorporate keys, shims and separation lines. The goal is always bubble free castings with minimal post finishing and clean up.
What you will learn:
- When To Choose Making A Brush-On Vs. A Pour-On Mold
- Mold Making and Support Shell Material Options
- Considerations For Making An Intermediate And Advanced Brush-On Molds
- Options On How To Deal With Pass Through Space - Arms, Legs
- Using Keys And Separation Channels For Maximum Benefit
- Avoiding Mechanical Lock: What Are Undercuts And How They Can Be Problematic
- Making A Support Shell Using Aluminum Shims & So Much More!