Universal Designs Pushes The Envelope Of Costuming
- Corset sculpt created on a plaster lifecast.
- Corset casting in Smooth-Sil 910 with Slacker added. Skin Tite is used to bond the piece to the skin.
- The finished corset flexes with the model's body. The 'lightning' weapon is cast in tinted Clear Flex 95 urethane rubber.
- 'Dark Knight' bat armor sculpted on plaster lifecast.
- Dragon Skin castings are checked for assembly fit.
- The final Dragon Skin 'Dark Knight' armor suit and cowl.
- 'Batgirl' suit sculpted on a plaster lifecast.
- The Dragon Skin cast suit is painted with Psycho Paint.
- 'Batgirl' face mask is cast in Flex Foam-iT! 25.
- 'Haze' video game suit sculpted on a plaster lifecast.
- Smooth-Sil 910 suit is painted with Psycho Paint.
- Final flexible silicone suit with helmet attached.
- 'Batman Begins' style 'Demon Bat' suit cast in Dragon Skin.
- The suit surface is painted with Psycho Paint silicone paint.
- The matching mask is cast in Dragon Skin with Psycho Paint accents.
- Sketchers' 'Z-Strap' costume in process of being sculpted.
- 'Z-Strap' suit painted and being work by a model.
- The finished suit was completed quickly and is a successful branding tool for Sketchers.
Smooth-On will be closed Thursday and Friday, Nov 23rd - 24th in observance of Thanksgiving.
Resuming normal operations on Monday, Nov 27th.