From 3D printing a rapid prototype to casting high performance urethane plastic, this video demonstrates how to use Mold Star 20T to make a silicone mold of extruded PLA. Mold Star 20T has virtually no shrinkage and a fast, 30 minute cure time.
Benefits of Making a Mold of 3D Printed Prototypes:
* Faster production of multiple copies.
* More material options for finished part.
* Ability to cast in a wide range of colors and finishing effects without specialized equipment or additional print media/filaments.
Benefits of Mold Star 20T Silicone:
* Easy to use 1A:1B by volume mix ratio: no gram scale necessary.
* Low viscosity: no need to vacuum degas.
* Make molds fast! Rubber cures in 30 minutes.
* Ultra low shrinkage.
* Very long library life.