Robert Bratcher creates scuba tanks, weapons, utility belts, backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, and other adventure accessories...all of which can fit in the palm of your hand!
Robert's custom cast resin action figure accessories are well know for their ultimate detail. To capture this detail, Robert enlisted Mold Max™ 30 mold rubber and Smooth Cast™ casting resins.
Along with accessories, Robert has created full vehicles, such as helicopters, with the same realism that his accessories have.
Thanks to Smooth-On mold rubbers and plastics, Robert "Wolfman" Bratcher's super-small castings continue to amaze modelmakers and hobbyists alike.
- Action figure accessories and weapons cast in Smooth Cast® 320 liquid plastic.
- The accessories are a perfect fit for existing action figures.
- 'Bigfoot Expedition' kit and Smooth Cast® resin accessories.
- Smooth Cast® accessories are adhered to miniature costumes.
- The resin cast buckles on this backpack illustrate Robert's attention to detail.
- Miniature camping equipment cast in Smooth Cast® plastic are perfect duplicates.
- Smooth Cast® resins are easy to paint, as illustrated by this cast rifle.
- Detail down to the miniature trigger is captured by Mold Max® silicone
- A Smooth Cast® 320 miniature scuba tank.
- The tank's accessories, also cast in Smooth Cast® resin.
- The installed tank is perfect in every detail.
- Water-resistant Smooth Cast® resins are long lasting materials that can take a beating.
- Cured Smooth Cast® plastic is water and impact-resistant.
- Smooth Cast® 325, which is easily pigmented, is used along with So-Strong® black pigment to give these castings a black base color.
- Smooth Cast® 325 accessories, pigmented and painted to match the actual items.